Welcome to Tiger Talk. This show is being recorded for the week of Feb 11th thru Feb 17th
items in the NEWS
- Middle School and JV Wrestlers Take Home State Honors
- Holy Cross’ Middle School and Junior Varsity wrestling teams competed at two state tournaments this past weekend with some great results.
- JV state finishers included 106 lbs Nick Cusimano 1st Place, 120 lbs Charles Sauerwin 1st Place, 126 lbs Reed Barnewold 2nd Place, 160 lbs Colin Wibel 2nd Place. Jr. High results: 76 lbs Peyton Fremin 4th Place, Hunter Chabert 4th, 94 lbs Brandon Gainey 1st Place, 100 lbs Joseph Simon 1st Place.
- The Elementary and Middle School Tournament results include 65 lbs Brock Breaux 2nd Place, 70 lbs Caden Judice 1st Place, 75 lbs Richie Clementi 1st Place, 75 lbs Anthony Oubre 4th Place, 80 lbs Landon Smith 1st Place, 85 lbs Ian Fletcher 5th Place, 95 lbs Gunner Guidry 3rd Place, 125 lbs Nicholas DiGerolamo 1st Place, 125 lbs Max Landry 5th Place, 140 lbs Isaiah Sandifer 2nd Place, 140 lbs Joshua Adams 5th Place.
- 5th-12th Grade Parent-Teacher Conferences,
- Our 5th through 12th grade parent-teacher conferences will be held on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 from 4-7 p.m. Online registration for conferences will be available soon, and an email will be sent out in advance with a link for parents to sign up for time slots..
- City Park Night, March 23
- Wristbands for Holy Cross City Park Night may be purchased either through your SMART Tuition account for $15/each or at the gate on the night of the event for $20. If you purchase your wristbands online, you will receive a confirmation email and the wristbands will be distributed to the students the week of the event
- Band Marching Mardi Gras Parades
- Our Tiger
Band will be marching in several Mardi Gras Parades. We hope you will get a
chance to come out and see them perform.
- Krewe of Pygmalion – Saturday, February 23
- King Arthur Parade – Sunday, February 24
- Krewe of Hermes – Friday, March 1
- Krewe of Thoth – Sunday, March 3
- Our Tiger Band will be marching in several Mardi Gras Parades. We hope you will get a chance to come out and see them perform.
- HC Basketball update Holy Cross gets the win over John Curtis 84- 50 last week Jason Chan finished with 18pts for HC, Myles Sanders 15 w/7 rebs, Kalil Thomas 11 w/7 rebs, 3 asts & 2 stls. Rashod Holmes had 14 w/4 rebs Darius Rockett 11 w/3 rebs & 2 asts,
- Soccer update
- HC defeats Live Oak 3-0 Taking a playoff win!! On to the quarterfinals
- This coming Saturday Feb 16th Over 50 TIGER lifters ranging from grades 7th-12th will compete at the 4th annual HC Powerlifting Intra-Squad Meet. Team members will be placed into 11 different weight classes. Medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes. We will also award the Outstanding lightweight, and heavyweight lifters of the meet. Tiger Talk will be on site and doing live spots as well as interviews…….
- Admission:$4 adults $2 kids
- FREE for all HC Students with school ID.
- T-Shirts with this years Intra-Squad logo will be on sale for $10.
- Gumbo, jambalaya, and other concession’s will be available.
- Doors will open at 8:30am.
- Come support the TIGERS,
- upcoming events
- Band Solo & Ensemble Festival, 2/13
- Football Banquet & Awards, 2/13
- Evening with Moreau, 2/13
- Middle School Game Night, 2/15
- 8th Grade Social, 2/15
- School Mass, 2/19
- 7th Grade Parent Meeting, 2/20
- Lady Tigers, 2/21
- Mardi Gras Holidays, 3/4-3/8
Fishing Rodeo at Hopedale Marina
- May 31st thru June 1st
- Remember to visit our website
- Facebook @tigertalk
- Twitter @HCTigerTalk
- Leave us a review on ITUNES
- Subscribe to us on YouTube
- Or email us
And make sure you subscribe to the show to get the latest updates!
WE ARE HC!!!